5 awesome Craigslist templates for car sales
Some ads I noticed myself skipping over and others made me interested enough to check them out.
Based on 20 years of experience that we have with Craigslist posting for car dealers, here is a list of dos and don'ts for creating a perfect car ad that will pop-up and rank high on a Craigslist site.
1. DON’T: Use a simple subject for your car posts without keywords.
DO: Always add a year, make, model, monthly price call to action in the subject line. This can be automatically generated for all your inventory with our WizPoster.
2. DON’T: Use a generic description of your car posts without any keywords.
DO: Use our smart keyword's technology and get your automatically optimized posts for all the inventory in one click.
3. DON’T: Post vehicles at the wrong times.
DO: Think about when potential buyers in your region are the most active.
4. DON’T: Post plain and boring photos of your vehicle.
DO: With WizPoster you will get a tailor-made watermark and photo filter for your posting for car dealers posts on Craigslist. This will make you stand out from the crowd.
5. DON’T: Post 1 vehicle per post.
DO: Only WizPoster will allow you to post 13+ vehicles for $5 which will result in higher sales.
6. DON’T: Waste time and do a manual import of all your inventory.
DO: WizPoster experts will handle your inventory import.
7. DON’T: Post entire inventory at once. On Craigslist, every minute a new car is posted, so if you post all your inventory at once it will be soon swiped off the first page.
DO: Use trickle-posting feature with WizPoster which keeps your vehicles on page 1 - all day!
8. DON’T: Keep your leads in a notebook or mobile phone, because you will easily lose them.
DO: Have a unique CRM system with WizPoster which will automatically gather all your phone calls and texts in one place.
Call us at +1-650-753-8000 or reach us at email@example.com. We are happy to help and advise you.